Why Choose Accredited
Leaving your home vacant during a Michigan winter can be a scary and stressful thing.
If you Live in Michigan you know what a winter can bring. You can expect fierce winter storms with potential heavy snowfall, high winds, freezing rain, power outages, and snow build up. We also experience sub zero temperatures for an extended period of time which can make pipes freeze and burst. It’s not just weather that can create havoc on your home while you are away there is also leaky pipes, insects and rodent issues, vandalism and even break ins. All of these things left unattended can create serious and costly issues. West Michigan Home Watch is here to to keep an watchful eye on your home while you are away. We will preform routine checkups to ensure your home and property is safe and secure.
Reprinted with the permission of the National Home Watch Association.
Benefits of Hiring an Accredited Home Watch Service
- An Accredited Home Watch service’s regular visits to your property may prevent or lessen property damage.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will create a presence in your home which may deter squatters and other intruders.
- Accredited Home Watch inspectors will look for leaks, insect infestations, mold and other potential threats.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will deliver consistent an accurate information to you during your absence.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can make arrangements for work to be done in your absence, leaving you to do what you wish once you return.
- An Accredited Home Watch service can act as your liaison between contractors, associations, Realtors and virtually anyone that you authorize them to.
- Homes controlled by an HOA/POA have bylaws that dictate how their exterior and ground are to be maintained. An Accredited Home Watch service will make itself aware of these rules and make sure that your home is kept within guidelines. They will address any problems with landscapers and lawn services.
- An Accredited Home Watch service will give you peace of mind, knowing that your home is being looked after by professionals who have your best interests in mind.
West Michigan Home Watch is an
Accredited members of the NHWA must pass a strict vetting process for consumer complaints or issues. They must carry the proper insurance (which is always available for review). They must agree to uphold the highest ethics in the Home Watch industry. Accredited members of the National Home Watch Association will always look out for the best interests of the Homeowner.
It is the mission and goal of the National Home Watch Association to establish and maintain the highest set of standards and ethics for all Home Watch companies in the United States of America and Canada;
To establish and maintain trust and confidence between homeowners and Home Watch professionals;
To protect the public from uninsured, unbonded and unethical individuals who represent themselves as Home Watch professionals;
To promote public awareness of the Home Watch Industry;
To ensure that only companies who represent the highest levels of professionalism are accredited as members of the National Home Watch Association.
Setting the Gold Standard for the Home Watch Industry Since 2009
Owner Andrea Stam has been designated as a Certified Home Watch Professional through the National Home Watch Association. Andrea placed herself in the top tier of Home Watch Businesses in the United States and Canada.